Forgetting your Android phone's password can be frustrating. One possible solution is to perform a factory reset. However, this method will erase all your data because it will restore your device to its original state. Luckily, some easy methods allow you to access your mobile device without a factory reset. This blog post will give you a detailed guide on unlocking your Android phone password without resetting it to its factory settings. We have provided straightforward instructions that are easy to follow. Take a moment to read more and discover the solution to this annoying issue!
Is There Any Way to Unlock an Android Phone Without Doing a Factory Reset?
It is very annoying that if you forget your Android phone's password, you have to do a factory reset which can ultimately delete all your data. But luckily, apart from factory reset, there are many simple and easy methods that you can use to crack your Android password.
If your phone is logged in to your Google account, you can use the Google Find My Device feature to unlock your Android phone's password. With this meter, no data will be lost, and you can easily access your phone.
Apart from this, you can also use a third-party app or software. That can help you easily crack the password of your Android phone. But before using any third-party software, you should ensure the software is reliable and bug-free. Any unreliable software can damage your device and compromise your security.
We have written the details of all these methods below. You can read them and use them according to your ease. Apart from this, we have also told you many tips to keep in mind in advance to avoid this trouble. Now let's know the details of these methods!
7 Ways to Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset
Here we have given you some easy methods by which you can unlock your Android phone password without performing a factory reset.
Method 1: Unlocking Your Android Phone Password Via PassFab Android Unlocker
In the first method, we will use a third-party software called PassFab Android Locker. PassFab Android Unlocker is a very reliable and amazing software that lets you crack your Android phone password easily without the risk of any data loss. Steps to reset the password using this software:
- First of all, you have to install PassFab Android Unlocker from the official website on your computer.
- After downloading and opening the app, select the Remove Screen Lock option.
- Then, after connecting your Android phone to the computer, click the remove screen lock option.
- To unlock your Android phone, press the "Start" button. If you want to receive reminders, click "Yes" to accept them.
- Please be patient while the firmware file is being downloaded. Once the download is complete, you can use the application to remove the password from your Android phone.
- After the process is finished, click on the "Done" button to complete it.
Method 2: Unlocking Via Google Find My Device
Now use Google Find My Device on your Android phone to unlock the passcode. Following are the steps to unlock Android using Google Find My Device:
- First, sign in to your Google account and go to your Google Locate My Device page.
- Then click on the Android device whose password you want to retrieve
- Now enter a new password and click on the 'Lock' button.
- Once again, click on the 'Lock' button to confirm. Your phone password has been changed, and you can easily open it and access your data. You will not lose any data by using this method.
Method 3: Unlocking Via Forgot Pattern
You must have noticed that whenever you enter your phone password incorrectly, you are given a forget password option below. That is a very simple and easy way to reset your phone password without doing a factory reset. Below we have given you the steps with the help which you can unlock your device.
- First, enter the wrong password or pattern until you get the forget password option.
- After that, it will ask you for your recovery Google account. You have to add your username and password and click on it.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions and remove your Android phone password.
Note: This method only works on specific Android devices. Sometimes you must do a factory reset to unlock your device or use the above two methods.
Method 4: Unlocking Via Using Android Debug Bridge on a Computer
In the last method, we will unlock the phone's password using Android Debug Bridge. Removing the password from your phone with a factory reset can be easier. However, the Android Debug Bridge allows you to remove the password from the lock screen easily. With this method, you can control your Android phone through the computer. Follow the given steps:
- First, you must download and install ADB software on your computer.
- To download and install it, you will go to your web browser and search for ADP Download. You can also get it through its official website.
- Now extract your files into a folder with an easy-to-remember name and location.
- After that, open the command prompt if you're using a PC or the Terminal on a Mac or Linux system. Once it is open, you can navigate to the desired folder using the "cd" command.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer via USB. Make sure you have turned on the USB debugging feature on your phone.
- You can run the adb command to see if your device is connected correctly or not. If you are using Windows, then command adb devices. However, Mac/Linux terminals run ./adb devices.
- Now run the command adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key to remove the lock screen.
- After that, restart your Android phone to see the changes applied.
Method 5: Unlocking Via iToolab UnlockGO
There are so many third-party tools in the market that you can use to recover your Android password. It is called iToolab UnlockGo. This tool is easy to use and compatible with 6000+ device models, including LG, Samsung, Huawei, Google, and Motorola. It doesn't matter what password you have on your phone, whether you have a PIN password, fingerprint, fake face recognition, or anything else. With the help of this tool, you can easily remove the lock in one click. Follow these steps to unlock your Android screen lock with iToolab UnlockGo (Android):
- First, go to the original website of this tool and download it to your computer; then, when you open it, you have to click the Remove Screen Locks option.
- Connect your mobile phone to the computer and click One Click Remove Screen Locks. Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your mobile.
- Once the device is connected, the information will appear on your screen, and after confirming it, you have to click 'Unlock.'
- Now this software will start to remove the password from your device. It will take a few minutes to complete the process. As soon as the process is complete, your device will restart, and you can access your home screen without any password. It will delete all the password details from your mobile.
Note: This tool can also remove Google FRP lock from various Android devices without a password.
Method 6: Unlocking Via Dr. Fone
If your phone has advanced security measures like two-factor authentication or fingerprint password, you can use this advanced tool called Dr. Fone to unlock it. This software is best for devices that have advanced privacy features. Next, we have told you the steps with the help which you can remove the password of your smartphone using this tool:
- First, open the program and select the Screen Unlock option from the main interface.
- Now, you must connect your Android device to the computer from which you must remove the password. Use a USB cable to link it to the computer.
- After that, click on the advanced mode option. You will get a start option which you have to click to begin the process.
- A prompt will then appear asking you to put your device in Download Mode. You must follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you put your device into download mode, the program will generate a recovery package.
- Once you download the program, it will automatically fix your Android system and remove the lock screen for you.
- After the repair process, you can access your device without entering a password.
Method 7: Unlocking Via Android Device Manager
If you ever forget your lock screen password, don't worry! Android Device Manager has got your back. It allows you to unlock your device remotely to regain access to your Android device without hassle. Here are the steps you should follow:
- First, go to https://www.google.com/android/find on any device, including your computer. Add your Google account details and launch Android Device Manager.
- With the help of Android Device Manager, you can see the devices linked to your Google account. Now choose the device that you want to unlock.
- Selecting the device will give you three options on the screen, from which you must select the lock option.
- Now you will be asked for a temporary password to enter your new password and then press the lock button. You will be able to unlock your device later with this password. Once your device is unlocked, change your password by going to the settings.
Short and Simple Methods to Unlock Your Android Device Without Doing Factory Reset
1) Unlock Via Default Security Methods
You should set at least more than one default password method to open your device. Many Android phones now allow you to set PIN, pattern, fingerprint, and Face ID passwords. For example, you can simultaneously set your PIN and fingerprint passwords. So that if you forget your PIN password, you can unlock your phone with your fingerprint.
2) Using a Smart Lock System
There is a new feature in new Android phones called Smart Lock feature. With the help of this feature, you can unlock your phone through a trusted device. To activate the system, go to your settings, then go to the lock screen, choose Smart Lock, and select the best settings for you.
3) Remotely Unlocking with Samsung's Find My Mobile
You can unlock your Samsung mobile password using Find My Mobile if you are a Samsung user. Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com and sign in to your Samsung account there. After that, you will click on unlock; it will ask you for your Samsung account password and add your password to unlock the device. Once you unlock with this method, all your password/lock details will be deleted.
Note: All these methods are not compatible with all Android devices. So you better research before adopting any method to unlock your Android phone.
Is Roobotech a Good Place to Buy Refurbished Smartphones and Tablets in Australia?
Yes, Roobotech is the best place to get refurbished smartphones at affordable prices. Roobotech offers various options from brands like Samsung, Apple, Google Pixel, and Oppo. Their various series are available. You can select your favorite variant and buy it at the lowest cost. Their products are highly tested and provide a grading system that allows you to be clear about the device's condition. Based on this grading system, you will also get a warranty of around 6 to 12 months. Our customer service is amazing; you can also check their reviews. And customers are very happy with their fast delivery. So go to Roobotech and buy your favorite refurbished smartphone or tech accessories today!
It's not a big deal if you need to remember your Android phone password because, in this article, we have given you many methods by which you can easily recover your Android phone password by yourself. It depends on whether you prefer a third-party app, a Google account, or another method to unlock your phone. So there is no need to panic. We have got all the solutions to get rid of this problem in a very simple way!
How can I unlock my Android phone?
First, you must enter the password to unlock my phone. You can also use the fingerprint if you have enabled it. If the fingerprint doesn't work, click forget a password or use a third-party app to crack your phone's password.
How can I unlock my Android Phone password if I forget it?
You can unlock your Android phone password through your Google account if you have forgotten it. Add the credentials of the Google account linked to your device by forgetting the password. You can use a third-party app if you need help solving your problem.
Is there any secret code by which I can unlock my Android phone password?
No, there is no universal code that you can use to unlock your Android phone. But some Android phones have some specific codes that can be used to get into recovery mode. It depends on the manufacturer or model because only some phones have a recovery code.
Can I unlock my Android phone password by myself?
Yes, you can easily unlock your Android phone password by yourself. Just make sure that whatever method you use is compatible with your phone. If you need help with the methods, you can go to your repair shop to solve this problem. They will unlock your phone by factory reset, but the only downside is that your data will be lost.