If you're having trouble getting in or out of Recovery Mode on your iPhone, we are here to help. With Apple's latest iOS update confusing many users, we understand how frustrating this can be. We have created an easy-to-follow guide that will help simplify the process for you. With our easy-to-follow tutorial, you can enter and exit Recovery Mode easily and without stress. Keep reading to learn all the insider tips to get your device back into working order.
Understanding The Purpose of iPhone Recovery Mode
Recovery mode is an effective solution to fix any iPhone issues. Sometimes, you might need to access recovery mode on your iPhone. Here are a few situations where this might be necessary:
- If you're finding that your iPhone is constantly restarting after updating to the latest iOS version, there's no need to panic. It's a common issue that can happen if the update or downgrade process doesn't go as planned or if your battery unexpectedly dies during installation. Thankfully, you can fix this problem using recovery mode.
- If you're having issues upgrading your device or restoring it from a backup, and your computer can't recognize it anymore when you connect it to iTunes, don't stress. You can put the device in recovery mode to get it fixed.
- If your device seems stuck on the silver Apple logo screen for an extended period, don't worry! One approach you can try to solve this issue is entering into recovery mode, which can help you diagnose and resolve any underlying issues.
Also Read About: How To Recover Data From Locked iPhone?
Enter Your iPhone in a Recovery Mode: A Step-by-Step Guide.
There are 2 ways to enter your iPhone in a Recovery Mode:
- Doing it Manually
- Using the Free UltFone iPhone Recovery Software
Method 1: Doing it Manually
Different iPhone models have different steps for getting into repair mode. Before proceeding, please check that your computer has the latest version of iTunes installed. That will ensure you can access all the latest features and updates. If you have iTunes open, close it before connecting your iPhone to your computer. Once your iPhone is connected, open iTunes to proceed with any necessary actions. Once your device is connected, proceed with the following steps:
a) For iPhone 8/8 Plus and other latest models:
- To turn off your device, you must press and hold the Side button and one of the volume buttons until you see the power-off slider on the screen.
- Slide the slider and switch off your phone.
- If you wish to link your device to your computer, hold the Side button and connect it.
- Hold the button till the recovery mode screen appears.
b) iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- Press the Side (or Top) button to power off your device until the power-off slider appears.
- Move it to the off position.
- Hold the Volume Down button while plugging it in to connect your device to your computer. Continue holding the Volume Down button until the recovery mode screen appears.
c) iPhone 6s or earlier:
- Press the Side (or Top) button to turn off your device until the power-off slider appears.
- Now slide it to power off your device.
- Next, connect your device to your computer while holding the Home button.
- Continue pressing the Home button until the recovery mode screen appears.
If you find your phone in recovery mode, iTunes will display a message asking you to restore it to its original factory settings or from a recent data backup.
Method 2: Using the Free UltFone iPhone Recovery Software
It can seem not easy if you're new to manually putting your iPhone into recovery mode. Luckily, the Free iPhone Recovery Mode Tool simplifies the process with just one click. It's compatible with all iOS versions, including iOS 16, and works with iPads, also.
The UltFone iOS System Repair tool can also solve various other iOS issues. It can help with problems such as a disabled iPhone, an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo, a frozen screen, and a black or white screen.
UltFone iOS System Repair Tool Features
Save time and effort by utilizing this convenient tool to repair or restore your iPhone without manual intervention.
- Easily put your iPhone, iPad, or iPod into recovery mode and exit with just one click.
- Resolve over 150 iOS system issues, such as being stuck on the Apple logo, in recovery mode, reboot loop, or encountering a black screen without losing your data.
- Effortlessly downgrade from iOS 16 without requiring iTunes.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and iPhone models, even the latest iPhone 14 series and iOS 16.
- Reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch without a password, iTunes, or Finder.
Connect your device to your PC/Mac and run UltFone iOS System Repair to recover it. Click on the Enter Recovery Mode option and wait for approximately 10 seconds. That's it! Your device will now be in recovery mode in no time. It's a quick and straightforward process.
Exit Your iPhone in a Recovery Mode: A Step-by-Step Guide.
Method 1: Doing it Manually
If you need to exit recovery mode on your iPhone without losing any data or restoring your phone, there is a simple process you can follow. First, disconnect your device from the USB cable. Then, you can exit recovery mode by following the steps below if your device functions properly.
- Press and hold the Power/Sleep and Home buttons to turn off your iPhone for approximately 15 seconds. When the device shuts off, release the Home button.
- Press the power button to start your iPhone again until the Apple logo appears. That will successfully exit recovery mode on your iPhone.
However, If you're using an iPhone 7/7 Plus, press the Volume Down button instead of the Home button. For iPhone 8 or later, quickly press the Volume Up and then the Volume Down buttons, and keep holding the Power button until your iPhone restarts.
Method 2: Using UltFone iOS System Repair
If you're looking for a hassle-free solution to get out of recovery mode on your iPhone, try using UltFone iOS System Repair. To get started, connect your device to your computer and then open the program. You'll notice that the "Exit Recovery Mode" button is prominently displayed. Simply click on it and give it a few moments to process. Your iPhone will be successfully taken out of recovery mode.
Fixing iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode: Step-by-Step Guide
Sometimes, iPhones can become stuck in recovery mode after an update or downgrade. Even the usual steps to exit recovery mode may not work. In this situation, repairing the iOS system can be the solution to get the iPhone out of recovery mode.
- Perform an iOS System Repair by selecting the Repair Operating System feature on the main menu. That will initiate the process of repairing your iOS system.
- Download the latest firmware package by clicking on the Download button. Your iPhone's iOS will be updated once the system recovery is complete.
- To repair your system, click the Repair Now button after downloading the firmware. The process should only take a few minutes, and once it's completed, your iPhone will exit the recovery mode loop successfully while keeping all of your data intact.
What Makes Roobotech the Go-to Destination for Affordable Yet Quality Refurbished Iphones in Australia?
Roobotech is the best brand among others, like Mobileguru, Loop Mobile, JB Hi-Fi, Phonebot, Xtream Online, and phones direct. Roobotech stands out because they offer budget-friendly prices, prioritize customer satisfaction, thoroughly test their devices, provide excellent customer service and warranty, and ensure timely delivery of orders. Moreover they offer products from high end brands in the market like, Apple, Samsung, Google Pixels. With all these advantages, there is no reason not to choose Roobotech as your go-to brand for smartphones in Australia.
In conclusion, entering and exiting iPhone Recovery Mode is a simple process that can be done with just a few steps. Whether you are trying to restore your iPhone or fix a software issue, Recovery Mode is a powerful way that can help. Following the steps, you can easily enter and exit Recovery Mode on your iPhone!
1. Will my photos and files be deleted if I use Recovery Mode?
If you use Recovery Mode, your phone's factory default settings, and all your data will be erased. We highly recommend using TunesKit iOS System Recovery or backing up your iPhone before entering Recovery Mode to avoid losing data. By backing up your files and photos beforehand, you can easily restore them later.
2. Is it safe to put my iPhone in Recovery Mode?
Yes, it is completely safe to put your iPhone in Recovery Mode. Using Recovery Mode can help you avoid visiting Apple Support. It is recommended to back up your data on iCloud, an external drive, or a reliable third-party service to keep it safe.
3. What is the average duration for the Recovery Mode process to finish?
The time it takes to complete Recovery Mode on your iPhone varies based on device storage, internet speed, and model. It typically takes a few hours, so it's best to start and let it run in the background.
4. How do I get my phone out of recovery mode for free?
Adopting the force restart method lets you easily get your phone out of recovery mode.Restart your device and see if it gets out of recovery mode. If still, the problem is there, then you can adopt other methods like:
- 1 Click to Exit With Reiboot
- Fix With iTunes